[Mimedefang] Exporting an eml file from MIMEDefang

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Fri Oct 15 05:26:39 EDT 2010

Nigel,

His point, I believe, is more to add something to sanitize the subject line.  It doesn't matter if they are in another dir.

Otherwise, a subject such as ../../../../.... could have exploit/dos potential.

Something like $subject =~ s/[^-a-z0-9 _]//i; would be a good start.
Regards,
KAM