[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.72-BETA-1 is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Nov 4 11:31:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

The reason I do not like (and won't accept) this patch is that it's
an ugly hack.  I would much rather have a patch that passes
*all* Sendmail macros in at filter_connect/_helo/_sender/_recipient time
in a structured way.  That way, the C code and Perl code will not
need updating every time some new piece of information is needed.

I am going to revert the 2.71-BETA-1 patch to stop passing in the
client port number because it's ugly.  I'll then look at a proper
solution to the problem.