[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.72-BETA-1 is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Nov 2 14:45:05 EDT 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:37:46 -0700
Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:

> How do we get our port and our address (since the mail might be
> coming on 127.0.0.1:587) in filter_relay()?

Those macros are not available until filter_sender; sorry.  And they
will never be made available because we don't have a queue identifier
(and hence working directory) until the MAIL FROM: stage.

If you really can't live with that decision, I'm afraid you will
have to fork MIMEDefang because we will not be adding that capability.