[Mimedefang] add_recipient followed by stream_by_domain

Shridhar shridhar at staff.ownmail.com
Sat May 1 03:39:09 EDT 2010

Hi David,
thanks for your reply.
But my problem is that,if I add_recipients after stream_by_domain i end up
having duplicate messages depending upon the no of domains present in the
recipients list.

Let me tell my scenario,
Our Mimedefang checks for the sender if his mails are handled by us,If yes then
it adds one more address outgoing at sendersdomain as a recipient to archive all outgoing mails.

Now if this domain is sending mails to say 3 different domains,it would send 3
copies of same message to  outgoing at sendersdomain.

This is the reason why I have to avoid add_recipient after stream_by_domain.

I read somewhere in this list that we can modify @Recipients to include added recipients and I tested out that stream_by_domain
doesnt discard it.
Is there any flaw in what we are trying to achive.

Once again,thanks.

Regards.

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:25:58 +0530
>From: Shridhar <shridhar at staff.ownmail.com>
>Subject: [Mimedefang] add_recipient followed by stream_by_domain
>To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
>
>Hello,
>I have a situation where I have to add some recipients first using
add_recipients() function and then stream_by_domain.
>I found out that the added recipients are simply discarded while we
stream_by_domain.

>I think may be possibly because the @Recipients doesn't get updated while
add_recipients().

>Is there any way where I can prevent discarding of added recipients while using

stream_by_domain().