[Mimedefang] 2.70 Higher CPU util? (was Re: MIMEDefang 2.70 is Released)

Matt Garretson mattg at assembly.state.ny.us
Tue Jun 29 13:53:38 EDT 2010

Just wondering if anyone is seeing higher CPU utilization for
mimedefang-multiplexor after upgrading from 2.68 to 2.70?

I'm not really having problems with it, but have just casually noticed
that the multiplexor is now consistently at the top of "top" output,
whereas previously named and clamd would usually share that position.
Also the loadaverage is marginally higher now (just eyeballing it).

Could be a coincidence, but I just figured I'd send out feelers...

-Matt   Fedora 11, x86_64, 2.6.30.10-105.2.16, perl-5.10.0-82