[Mimedefang] obtaining the senders IP address within filter_begin

TLD MimeDefang tld.mimed at stimulacra.com
Tue Jun 1 11:54:26 EDT 2010

David F. Skoll wrote:
>>   I see $RelayAddr as a global, but is only available in
>> _relay, _sender, and _recipient and that doesn't do me any good.
> Umm?  What makes you think it's only available there?

 From the man page (* added for highlight):
       $RelayAddr
               The  IP  address of the sending relay (as a string
consisting of four dot-separated decimal numbers.)  One potential use of
$RelayAddr is to limit mailing
               to certain lists to people within your organization.
***This variable is available in filter_relay, filter_sender and
filter_recipient.***