[Mimedefang] Problem with Microsoft Calendar Items

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Sat Jul 10 03:25:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I posted on the sendmail site but I have read a number of articles that
state quite simply that sendmail is simply an MTA so I am not sure that
the problem could be related to sendmail.

We use sendmail and MD to relay mail for a number of customers that have
M$ exchange servers.

We are finding that the calendar meeting invitations are coming through
as attachments and text rather that the functional item with
accept/decline buttons.

Does anyone know whether this is caused by MD changing headers or at
least how I stop this from happening?

Many thanks all,

jON