[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 3.3.0 released today.

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jan 28 09:15:41 EST 2010

Jason Bertoch wrote:

> 2.68-BETA-3 fixed my issue and I haven't seen any other problems since.

AFAIK, the SpamAssassin developers fixed the issue with 3.3.0-beta-whatever
that was causing MIMEDefang 2.67 to crash.  If anyone could test SpamAssassin
3.3.0 against MIMEDefang 2.67, I'd appreciate it.

Yes, we're overdue for a new MIMEDefang release.  We're working on it...  but
unfortunately revenue-generating work has to come first.