[Mimedefang] Mimedefang and Anti-virus

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Tue Jan 19 15:47:40 EST 2010

Here's what I got when I did that on a Fedora 11 system (sadly, nothing like
what you got)

[root at sadev ~]# yum install clamd
Setting up Install Process
No package clamd available.
Nothing to do
[root at sadev ~]# yum search clamd
clamav-scanner.noarch : Clamav scanner daemon
clamav-server.i586 : Clam Antivirus scanner server
exim-clamav.i586 : Clam Antivirus scanner dA|mon configuration for use with
Exim
nagios-plugins-tcp.i586 : Nagios Plugin - check_tcp