[Mimedefang] Mimedefang and Anti-virus

Renaud Pascal renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Tue Jan 19 13:35:42 EST 2010

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:25:08 -0600
"Cliff Hayes" <chayes at afo.net> wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I was checking the beginning of mimedefang.pl per your suggestion and
> noticed this:
>
> $SALocalTestsOnly = 1;
>
> I assume this is being overriden by this in sa-mimedefang.cf ...
>
> use_razor2 1
> use_pyzor 1
> use_dcc 1
>
> ... because I see DCC/Pyzor/Razor tests being done.  Or do I need to change
> this to zero?

Well...-)

$ man mimedefang-filter
/SALocalTestsOnly
      $SALocalTestsOnly (default 1)
              If set to 1, SpamAssassin calls will use only local tests.  This is the default and  recommended  setting.
              This  disables  Received, RBL and Razor tests in an all or nothing fashion.  To use Razor this MUST be set
              to 0.  You can add 'skip_rbl_checks 1' to your SpamAssassin config file if you need to.