[Mimedefang] exe in defective zip attachments gettingthrough mimedefang

Dave O'Neill dmo at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jan 14 13:39:46 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:14:47PM -0600, Cliff Hayes wrote:
> Tried to send you 2 samples; got this error "550 5.1.1
> <dmo at roaringpenguin.com>... User unknown"

That's odd -- I can't find any delivery attempt in our logs.  I did get
your off-list reply telling me that you were about to send the samples,
though.  Were the samples sent from the same address?

Anyway...

> Based on the above, shouldn't you be allowing AZ_OK and AZ_STREAM_END?  Both
> seem to be equivalent to OK.
>
> I think I'll block 2, 3, and 4

Should be better than existing behaviour.  Or, use Kevin McGrail's
changes, posted earlier.

Cheers,
Dave
--