[Mimedefang] How can I block spam mail addressed FROM me TO me if not HELO match of my SMTP server?

Jason Bertoch jason at electronet.net
Wed Feb 24 08:31:33 EST 2010

All of the previous replies offer good advice, but may be more complicated than
you need right away.  The biggest thing that stands out to me is that
USER_IN_WHITELIST is matching.  If you fixed that, the mail would score would
have been a whopping 22!
Do you have a configuration line that reads "whitelist_from *@mydomain.com"?  In
general, you should never use the bare whitelist_from directive.  If you must
whitelist mail from users in your domain, take the previous advice and configure
a SPF record and use whirtelist_from_spf instead.

Jason A. Bertoch
Network Administrator
jason at electronet.net
Electronet Broadband Communications