[Mimedefang] problem from MIMEDefang

Salem, Hadi (Hadi)** CTR ** hadi.salem at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Feb 23 07:37:24 EST 2010

Hi WBrown,

Thank you for your reply I think we have restart problem..

Who we can start first MIMEDefang or sendmail or sendmail or MIMEDefang ?

at the same time ill try to change /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock group owner from  nobody to defang.

Thank you.

Hadi Salem
Alcatel-Lucent
Global Messaging Operations - Mail Relay
Hadi.Salem at alcatel-lucent.com
OnNet: 2777 3122