[Mimedefang] Announcing Net::DNSBL::Client

Dave O'Neill dmo at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Feb 19 17:29:11 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 01:04:46PM -0800, - wrote:
>--- On Fri, 2/19/10, David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
>> We've just uploaded a new module called Net::DNSBL::Client to CPAN; it
>> is at http://search.cpan.org/~dskoll/Net-DNSBL-Client-0.100/
>
> Apparently, it hasn't been distributed across CPAN yet.

Yeah, it can take a while for new packages to make their way through the
mirror network.  You can download it directly from

	http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/D/DS/DSKOLL/Net-DNSBL-Client-0.100.tar.gz

and install it the old-fashioned way:

	$ tar xvfj Net-DNSBL-Client-0.100.tar.gz
	$ cd Net-DNSBL-Client-0.100
	$ perl Makefile.PL
	$ make
	$ make test
	$ sudo make install

Or, just wait 12h (yes, sometimes it does take that long) for your
friendly neighbourhood CPAN mirror to catch up.

Cheers,
Dave
--
Dave O'Neill <dmo at roaringpenguin.com>    Roaring Penguin Software Inc.