[Mimedefang] watch-mimedefang

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 16 15:59:12 EST 2010

Op 16 feb 2010, om 21:30 heeft David F. Skoll het volgende geschreven:
>> However, for cygwin, it keeps defaulting to
>> my windows user and not "root" and that's the problem.
>
> Just use the right Control Command entry; see the watch-mimedefang
> man page.

Or, specify the right user in the ssh_config file, like this:

Host your-mimedefang-running-host.domain.tld
User root

On unix, the ssh config file is in $HOME/.ssh/config. I suppose
there's something similar on cygwin.

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
"People are continuously reinventing the flat tyre".