[Mimedefang] watch-mimedefang

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Mon Feb 15 17:28:44 EST 2010

Thanks.

I'd like to start with the cygwin idea.  I am in the process of loading
cygwin.  I tried the default load and apparently that was insufficient to
run watch-mimedefang.  So, I added the whole X11 section and it's been
downloading for an hour (I have a fast connection).  I feel like I'm
downloading half the Internet.  Is there certain packages I need for cygwin
to work?  I tried to look through the list looking for tcl/tk but didn't
find anything that looked promising.

Thanks in advance.