[Mimedefang] watch-mimedefang

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Fri Feb 12 16:26:57 EST 2010

Hello,

I am using GraphDefang.  In looking at the sample output from
watch-mimedefang I see it provides more details.
I have not been able to use watch-mimedefang because it's a GUI.
If possible, I'd like to start using watch-mimedefang.
I run mimedefang on a fedora 11 server.  I never load OS GUIs on any of our
servers as the overhead is not necessary.
Will watch-mimedefang work from the console?  I understand it requires
Tcl/Tk to work.  However, a yum search of such packages returns 188 results.
What are the prerequisites for watch-mimedefang?

Thanks in advance,

Cliff