[Mimedefang] NEWBODY Question

nathan at zenlok.com nathan at zenlok.com
Sun Feb 7 23:03:42 EST 2010

Hi all,

Please pardon my shallow knowledge of mimedefang-filter!

Question: How do I replace the entire message body with a new one?

Details: I am altering the entire message body of some incoming
messages.  Since I am not too familiar with perl, I use an external
process to regenerate the body of the email.  Right now I send out the
message using that external process, but I would rather return the
entire body as a string to perl and have it drop the body into place.

Regards,
Nathan