[Mimedefang] recipient deal

Juan Vicente Piñero Perez alegria at ing.iac.es
Wed Feb 10 05:21:44 EST 2010

Hi List
We are using mimedefang to add a disclaimer test at messages footer and
work perfect but now we want to add it only to mails sent to outside of
our domain. We don't want add disclaimer to mail send between us. I'm
using @Recipients array and the current recipient $Recipients[-1], but
does not work for us. If the list of recipients is just one everything
is ok, but if we mix several recipients from inside and outside the
single recipient currently under consideration is mistaken.

We tested a  set of things.

sub filter_recipient
mimedefang with -t option
write recipients to a file in sub filter_begin

What is the best way to check recipient to act in consequence?
What I'm doing wrong?

Cheers
Juan

Sobre la privacidad y el tratamiento de Datos de Carácter Personal /
Disclaimer on privacy and the treatment of sensitive personal information:
http://www.ing.iac.es/PR/LOPD/LOPD.html