[Mimedefang] MaxMIMEParts

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Fri Feb 5 12:54:57 EST 2010

> Bad assumption on my part, I suppose.  Maybe I'm going at this the wrong way.
> Would I be better served to just disable checking for MaxMIMEParts
The idea is a good one but in practice I found for me that I had to
disable it.  Joseph Brennan reiterated my belief about mailing lists and
I seem to remember I had digests that hit hundreds and hundreds of valid
parts.

You might be able to make an exemption for emails with a list-id header
but I have no idea how prevalent that header might/might not be in Spam.

Regards,
KAM