[Mimedefang] mimedefang letting some spams through...why?

Tony tonj at freeuk.com
Wed Feb 3 09:47:17 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Murphy" <Paul.Murphy at argentadiscovery.com>
To: <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] mimedefang letting some spams through...why?

>> :0fw
>> * < 500000
>> | /usr/bin/spamc
>

> Smoking gun...
>
> "spamc" is the spamassassin command line client

I'm going around in circles here, as a beginner it's hard to understand
cryptic replies. Are you saying I should restore the above commands and
look for the 'double-scan' problem elsewhere?
I never wanted MD to scan emails, I was going to let SA do that. What I
did want was for MD to reject any spams tagged by SA, but people are
telling me I'm scanning twice and I don't know why and don't know how to
track the cause of the problem. If it's not in procmailrc would it be in
mimedefang-filter?