[Mimedefang] updates for redhat/mimedefang-init.in

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Dec 16 09:07:33 EST 2010

Hi, James,

> I've attached several patches that we apply to
> redhat/mimedefang-init.in.  Except for possibly the Razo2 stuff, these
> should be appropriate for everyone.

The first two patches look reasonable.  However, the third refers to
/var/spool/mdspool whereas the "standard" MIMEDefang directory is
/var/spool/MIMEDefang.  I think the mimedefang-init.in script should
refer to @SPOOLDIR@ instead of /var/spool/mdspool.

> If no one else objects, could you apply these patches?

I will apply the first two.  And if you're OK with using @SPOOLDIR@ instead
of /var/spool/mdspool in the third, I will apply it too.