[Mimedefang] Help with Postfix Setup

Philip A. Colvin pcolvin at lancema.us
Wed Dec 8 18:36:27 EST 2010

I'm hoping someone can help me with a Mimedefang/Postfix setup.  I
searched the web and many posts and have been unable to find just what I
need.

I'd like to use Mimedefang in combination with Postfix and Mailman and
use Mimedefang to get around a footer issue with Mailman as found here
http://stuff.mit.edu/~jik/software/mailman_mimedefang/.

If anyone can share with me how they have implemented Mimedefang with
Postfix by sharing snippets of the config files, I would greatly
appreciate it.  I'm pretty new to Linux so I'm still getting my feet wet
when it comes to such setups.

Thank you in advance.

Phil Colvin

***   INTERNET EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE   ***
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying
of this communication, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient's is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender immediately by reply email .