[Mimedefang] Block All recipient domain except few specified recipient domain

F Thakura f.thakura at tcs.com
Thu Apr 15 09:28:36 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am new to Mimedefang. I want to block all recipient domain except few
listed  recipient domain in sendmail using Mimedefang.this is because I am
using one separate SMTP server to send email to internet domains.this
emails are generate by application and we don't want to send email  to any
domain except listed few domain name.

Is it possible to filter recipient domain name using mimedefang ?

Details are as follows :

mimedefang-multiplexor version 2.68

mimedefang version 2.68

OS : Solaris X86