[Mimedefang] User list strategy problem ... sendmail doesn't know what to do with root email

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Thu Sep 17 17:11:29 EDT 2009

Thanks Steffen,

It was a great idea.  I tried for hours to make it work 100 different ways
using LOCAL_USER and LOCAL_DOMAIN.  Sendmail is so &*&$#@ complicated.

No matter what I do I still get the following for root and no email in local
root mail file:

stat=User unknown
Mailbox disabled for this recipient
SYSERR(root): savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere