[Mimedefang] Header extraction question

NFN Smith worldoff9908 at mail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:29:11 EDT 2009

Is there a way of extracting headers of a message in mimedefang?

What's up is that for messages submitted by my local users
(authenticated connections), I'd like to get to the contents of
User-Agent and X-Mailer headers.

Initially I want to just do logging for some statistical analysis, but
in the longer run, if it's possible, I'd like to be able to force
rejections of exchanges coming from users that have unapproved mailers
(e.g., old versions that are no longer supported by the developer).

Is there a way of doing this?

Smith