[Mimedefang] MD Quarantine Management

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Sat Nov 21 16:11:28 EST 2009

Is anyone using Paul Murphy's MIMEDefang Quarantine Management scripts?

I see there is a BETA, did it ever get further than that, perhaps to
release?

I am struggling to get past the point where the scripts tell me that
they are unable to access the quarantine directory.

I have moved a copy of the quarantine folders to a working dir, changed
perms, changed the script to point to this dir and it still refuses to
access the directory.

I wondered whether there might be some version a little more towards a
full release that may address these problems.

Many thanks all,

jON