[Mimedefang] FW: FW: quota alert

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Wed Nov 11 09:54:02 EST 2009

Thanks.  However I don't want to forward the message on to the user ... I
want them to have to clean out their mailbox.  There won't be any motivation
to do that if they are still getting their mail.

Question ... I notice that replace_entire_message does not replace the
headers.  Is that as designed?  I was expecting to see my new
FROM/TO/SUBJECT when I created my new replacement entity, but instead saw
all of the original email headers.