[Mimedefang] mimedefang+postfix on debian lenny

ADNET Ghislain gadnet at aqueos.com
Tue Nov 10 16:30:39 EST 2009

David F. Skoll a écrit :
> ADNET Ghislain wrote:
>

>> strange, resintalling postfix does not remove sendmail completly..
>> anyway it seems to work that way....
>>

> Please file a bug with the Debian mimedefang maintainer.  Installing
> MIMEDefang should never force the removal of Postfix.

i will try to contact him. I run also in another issue. Postfix runs as
the user posfix and i do not found any way to configure mimedefang to
have a socket that let the postfix user to communicate with it.  Is
there any parameters i missed for this ?  adding some sleep 10; chmod
770 and chgrp postfix to the socket seems...weird to me :)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain