[Mimedefang] spamassassin plugins loading with mimedefang

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu May 14 08:19:38 EDT 2009

Ghislain,

Look in init.pre and uncomment the line.  Make sure you also have the
required supporting modules.

regards,
KAM

 - Mail::SPF (from CPAN) or Mail::SPF::Query (from CPAN)

    Used to check DNS Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records to fight email
    address forgery and make it easier to identify spams.

    Either of Mail::SPF or Mail::SPF::Query can be used but Mail::SPF is
    preferred as it is the current reference implementation for RFC 4408.

    Net::DNS version 0.58 or higher is required to use Mail::SPF.
    Net::DNS version 0.34 or higher is required to use Mail::SPF::Query.

    If using Mail::SPF note that NetAddr::IP (required by Mail::SPF)
    versions up to and including version 4.006 include a bug that will
    slow down the entire perl interpreter.  NetAddr::IP version 4.007 or
    later fixes this.