[Mimedefang] Mimedefang + Spamassassin but no X-Spam-Score

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Fri May 8 13:39:21 EDT 2009

On Sep 28,  3:37am, "Ngo, Toan" wrote:
}
} I figured out my issue.  By default, MD will only scan emails smaller
} than 100KB.  I was trying to find where that was set.  I edited
} mimedefang-filter and upped the email size limit.  Currently testing
} to see what the load is like on the server with the new limit.

     By default, MD doesn't do anything.  MD provides mechanism, not
policy.  The provided mimedefang-filter is simply an example.  It is up
to you to customise/rewrite it for your needs.

}-- End of excerpt from "Ngo, Toan"