[Mimedefang] Adding Content-ID to action_add_part

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Fri Mar 20 17:50:10 EDT 2009

Hello!

What does content-ids have to do with 'storing "per SMTP session"
data'?

Ernst wrote:

> I was wondering if you would consider adding a Content-ID ($cid) field
> to the action_add_part precedure as a optional argument?

Why?

Quote from the "man mimedefang-filter" page:
The function returns the part so that additional mime attributes
may be set on it.

No changes in mimedefang.pl are required for this. Just set a
content-id using the the returned entity. See "MIME::Entity" and
"MIME::Head" for more info.

Regards
/Jonas

--