[Mimedefang] Multiline Responses revisited

Michiel Brandenburg apex at xepa.nl
Tue Jun 9 16:13:02 EDT 2009

Howdie all,

Attached there is a patch against mimedefang.c to enable multiline
was a todo on my private mimedefang list.

Can someone take a look at it, and implement it within mimedefang if you
like it.  Now my c is kinda rusty so there might be some errors
somewhere, hey at least it compiles without errors :)

Guess I found Jan's extra second in 2005, better late than never.

Keep up the good work all,
--
Michiel