[Mimedefang] Strange issue with mimedefang/spamassassin reports.

Champ Clark III [Softwink] champ at softwink.com
Wed Jun 3 09:23:23 EDT 2009

	I've been running SA/MD for quite a while and love it.  Over
the last 6 months or so,  I've run into a strange problem.  I believe
it's primarily happening on one of our mail servers.

	I've set MD to send all spam to a spam address.  Like thus:

# Send to spam address
add_recipient('spam at localhost');
}

	This seems to work just fine.  However,  from time to time,
SA/MD will send a "report" of spam to the user and not send it to the
'spam at localhost' e-mail address.    Again,  the majority of the spam
ends up in the 'spam at localhost',   but every now and then I'll get a
e-mail,  with full report that e-mail is spam (scores, etc) in my
inbox.

	Has any one else run into this?   I'd like _all_ spam to end
up in 'spam at localhost' and not trickle out spam/with SA reports to
the end user.

	Thanks

--
        Champ Clark III | Softwink, Inc | 800-538-9357 x 101
                     http://www.softwink.com

GPG Key ID: 58A2A58F
Key fingerprint = 7734 2A1C 007D 581E BDF7  6AD5 0F1F 655F 58A2 A58F
If it wasn't for C, we'd be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL.