[Mimedefang] DCC, Pyzor, and Razor header additions

afo cliff afocliff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:50:14 EDT 2009

Thanks,

I checked the documentation reference you gave and ran the debug which
indicated (extract below) that network tests were disabled.  I do have
them enabled and have $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; in the mimedefang-filter.
 Also, I have seen spam blocked by spamhaus.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@spamassassin.apache.org/msg32799.html
says that all network tests are disabled during debug.

[2512] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor from @INC
[2512] dbg: pyzor: local tests only, disabling Pyzor
[2512] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2 from @INC
[2512] dbg: razor2: local tests only, skipping Razor
[2512] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop from @INC
[2512] dbg: reporter: local tests only, disabling SpamCop

Also, I was already using spam_assassin_check() and the data is being
put into the header.  My question was releated to gathering statistics
on more than one email.  For example, running a program on Friday to
see how many emails were tagged and how many were not tagged and by
what rule were they tagged.  That would be another indicator as to
whether network tests were working.

Thanks,

Cliff

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:29 AM, Steffen Kaiser