[Mimedefang] DCC, Pyzor, and Razor header additions

afo cliff afocliff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:42:56 EDT 2009

I had to start a new thread ... last reply got rejected due to too
much quoted material.

I know more today than last week.  I now know that dcc/pyzor/razor
positives will add the following to X-Spam-Tests in the email header:
DCC_CHECK, PYZOR_CHECK, RAZOR2_CHECK.  I have sent sample spam through
and have not seen an alert.

I am configuring a mimedefang/spamassassin/sendmail spam filter
gateway.  My question remains, but now I know how to ask it better.
How can I test to see if these tests are configured correctly?
Hopefully the answer isn't to bring the filter gateway online live and
wait then grep the maillog for one of the above rule names.  Is there
a way to test ahead of time? And even more importantly, is there a way
to get hit statistics?

Thanks,

Cliff