[Mimedefang] 2.68 Beta 2? - was Re: mimedefang.deb is debian lenny

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jul 23 15:08:59 EDT 2009

- wrote:

> Since there have been several suggestions for changes against the
> 2.68 Beta 1 version, have any of them yet been applied so that a
> beta 2 may be released?

No, sorry.  The person we hired to work on MIMEDefang quit rather
unexpectedly; as a result, MIMEDefang work has been stalled as the
other developers are heavily involved in work for paying customers.

We do have a queue of stuff for MIMEDefang.  We don't know when we'll
get around to it, unfortunately. :-(