[Mimedefang] after body rejects and deliver :-)

Andrzej Adam Filip anfi at onet.eu
Fri Jan 16 17:04:41 EST 2009

AFAIK So far there has been suggested three modes of spam/ham processing
with mimedefang:
a) accept as ham
b) accept but mark in headers as spam (to avoid false positives)
c) reject in SMTP session

Has anybody used mimedefang in additional "reject after body but mark
and deliver too"? The idea is to
a) make sender seen the message as rejected
b) allow recipient to report spam delivery attempt
   [with spam messages delivered to special folder]

[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi at onet.eu : anfi at xl.wp.pl
I am a conscientious man, when I throw rocks at seabirds I leave no tern
unstoned.
  -- Ogden Nash, "Everybody's Mind to Me a Kingdom Is"