[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang with ClamAV & third party signatures

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Mon Feb 23 20:40:30 EST 2009

On 23 Feb 2009 at 18:36, Ronald Nissley wrote:

> Has anyone bothered to come up with a way to distinguish between "FOUND"
> results from clamd?

Just use the virus name that is returned:

my ($code, $category, $action) = message_contains_virus_clamd();

if ($category eq "virus")
  {
  md_graphdefang_log('virus', $VirusName, $RelayAddr);

  # do other stuff
  }

Hopefully, all your 3rd party rules will have easily distinguished
virus names.

--
Jeff Rife |