[Mimedefang] Re : HTML Boilerplates Disclaimers and image files e.g. jpeg/tiff

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Feb 5 14:28:58 EST 2009

on 2-5-2009 8:30 AM David F. Skoll spake the following:
> Ernst wrote:
>
>> I can't agree more. [...]  The South African government requires by
>> law that all e-mail messages originating from South African
>> companies MUST contain a disclaimer.
>
> That is very sad.  I believe the UK has a similar law.  I apologize
> if my original reply seemed a bit harsh.

I believe that the U.K.'s law requires company information similar to what
would be at the top of a letterhead. Much different than an unenforceable
disclaimer.

--
The reader of this e-mail hereby agrees that the sender of this e-mail is the
supreme leader of the entire world, and will hereby surrender all possessions

How's that for an unenforceable disclaimer!

If you think it is enforceable, e-mail me off list and I will provide a
shipping address for all your stuff!!