[Mimedefang] MimeDefang: Perl core dump

Aniruddha Barua zmrif at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 01:12:53 EST 2009

----- Original Message ----

In CPAN, I found this, Unix::Syslog : Version 1.1 is latest. Version 0.100 is the first one.

To Martin,
In your first email, you said that your goal was to add a small boiler plate to every outgoing email.
Before you tried with boiler plate configuration, was mimedefang running perfectly on your system?

Also, please see the "EMBEDDING PERL" section in the "mimedefang-multiplexor" man page. What were
your options in "./configure" command? You may try rebuilding "mimedefang". There was a similar issue with
mimedefang on FreeBSD systems.