[Mimedefang] mimedefang fails to start upon reboot

jef moskot jef at math.miami.edu
Tue Dec 1 03:21:43 EST 2009

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009, Aniruddha Barua wrote:
> Try this, before rebooting the machine, manually stop mimedefang and
> wait 5 secs or so and then reboot the machine.

I recently rebuilt the world on the system and now mysteriously the
problem has vanished.  Sort of aggravating that I never figured out
exactly what the problem was, but it's nice that the problem has gone
away.

Sorry to bother you all with this, but the experimentation did lead to the
rebuild so you were ultimately quite helpful.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef at math.miami.edu