[Mimedefang] FW: sub filter_sender not being called

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Tue Aug 18 11:00:26 EDT 2009

Steffen,

I'm kinda new at this so I'm not familiar with using multiple filters.  I'm
just using the default rpm fedora 11 setup.  I don't know how to use
multiple filters.  I'm using mimedefang-filter and I put the filter_sender
at the bottom (above the 1;).
I have a database write in there which will tell me if it runs.  I have
database writes in other routines which work fine so I know they are being
used.
I have done numerous "service mimedefang restart" which restart mimedefang
and mimedefang-multiplexor.