[Mimedefang] Strange issue with mimedefang/spamassassin reports.

Champ Clark III [Softwink] champ at softwink.com
Thu Aug 6 14:22:36 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 01:41:01PM -0400, David F. Skoll wrote:
> Champ Clark III [Softwink] wrote:
>
> > To re-explain;  the majority of spam get's sent to
> > "spam at localhost".  Every now and then,  rather than the spam going to
> > "spam at localhost",  it'll show up in users mailboxes with full report
> > that the message is indeed spam.
>
> Without seeing your MIMEDefang filter (and possibly your sendmail.mc file
> too), it's completely impossible to diagnose this.
>
> If you could put the filter and Sendmail config files up on your
> http://vistech.net/~champ/ site, I will take a look.
>
> Regards,

	No problem:

	http://vistech.net/~champ/mimedefang-filter
	http://vistech.net/~champ/sendmail.cf

--
        Champ Clark III | Softwink, Inc | 800-538-9357 x 101
                     http://www.softwink.com

GPG Key ID: 58A2A58F
Key fingerprint = 7734 2A1C 007D 581E BDF7  6AD5 0F1F 655F 58A2 A58F
If it wasn't for C, we'd be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL.