[Mimedefang] $Features not showing Net::DNS

Andrzej Adam Filip andrzej.filip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:21:39 EDT 2009

Erin <kahn.no at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having a problem where defined($Features{"Net::DNS"}) is
> returning false, but it is getting loaded.
>
> I am running CentOS 5.2 (soon to be 5.3) and can load Net::DNS without
> issue.
>
> I am trying to use relay_is_blacklisted_multi, but it s showing errors.
>
> Thanks for any help.

1) Does $Features{"Net::DNS"} return zero [module absent] or undef
   [no detect attempt]?

2) As I understand relay_is_blacklisted_multi uses Net::DNS bgsend
   "guilty" of horrible wasting of sockets.

[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi at onet.eu
The forest is safe because a lion lives therein and the lion is safe
because it lives in a forest.  Likewise the friendship of persons
rests on mutual help.
  -- Laukikanyay.