[Mimedefang] Ignoring sendmail aliases

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:28:22 EDT 2008

When someone does "RCPT TO: <xyz at mydomain.com>", I want mimedefang's
filter_recipient() to do everything. I don't want sendmail's aliases
file involved.

Unfortunately, sendmail aliases seem to trump mimedefang's
filter_recipient. How can I get around this?

Of course, since I'm not using aliases, I need to tell mimedefang how
to deliver the mail.

How do I tell mimedefang to deliver mail to xyz at server1.mydomain.com,
for example?

The mail server in question just forwards to other servers. There are
no local users.