[Mimedefang] Testing for the existence of a header

Nigel Allen dna at edrs.com.au
Wed Oct 1 21:50:08 EDT 2008

On 2/10/2008 1:18 AM, Matt Garretson wrote:
> Aren't the headers already in the MIME::Entity passed to
> filter() / filter_begin() / filter_end() ?  Is re-reading
> the HEADERS file preferable to looking in the entity?

I suspect that this is one of my problems.

When I tried to send a piece of email later in the day that definitely
did NOT have the X-Header that I look for in mdf, I got the same error
message again (as if the X-Header were in there). This led me to believe
that the "HEADERS" file was somehow an old one. Is this possible or is
it more likely to be my sh*tty perl programming <insert wry grin>.

Can anyone point me to an example of how to access the headers using the
MIME::Entity please? I don't want to be spoon fed but a pointer and/or
example would be most welcome.

TIA

Nigel.