[Mimedefang] mimedefang behavior on RSET and multiple messages

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:24:12 EST 2008

How does mimedefang behave when the client sends "RSET"?

How does mimedefang behave when the client sends multiple messages in
a single SMTP connection?

In both cases, does it create a new temporary directory, and basically
treat the multiple messages (and/or whatever comes after RSET) the
same way it would treat multiple SMTP connections?