[Mimedefang] Creating temp directory before other side says HELO/EHLO?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 16:14:00 EST 2008

Mimedefang doesn't create a temporary directory until the other side
has said HELO/EHLO.

Is there a flag that changes that behavior?

I'd find it really useful to handle all incoming email uniformly
(especially for logging purposes), instead of making a special case
for those clients that connect and never say HELO/EHLO.