[Mimedefang] Solaris SMF startup files for mimedefang

Kimmo Jaskari Kimmo.Jaskari at paf.com
Mon May 12 04:34:12 EDT 2008

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com scribbled on :

> Anyway, I will work on check that SMF file is working correctly and
> check opensolaris discussions group about licenses.

One thing I was thinking you might want to consider adding is an entry making sendmail dependent on mimedefang. That's doable in the mimedefang XML file directly; instead of adding a dependency, you add sendmail as a dependent.

That should keep sendmail off until such a time that mimedefang has started.

/Kimmo